Content: 175 gram
- For the nerves(magnesium) In stressful situations (folate)
- For muscle function (magnesium, vitamin D3)
- For heart function (vitamin B1)
- For regulation of hormonal activity (vitamin B6)
- For the immune system (vitamin D3)
- For muscle weakness of people over 60 (vitamin D3)
- Against fatigue (vitamin B12)
- Effervescent powder formula
- Liquid magnesium supplement
- Magnesium Citrate
- Vitamin D3 100%
- Hydrated Magnesium
- Good absorbable
Why our products are incredible ;)
Acidity regulator (citric acid), magnesium carbonate (marine), natural flavor, sweetener (steviol glycoside), pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, cholecalciferol, cyanocobalamin.
Individual need may vary. Start with 2 grams (1 scoop) per day and gradually increase as needed to a maximum of 4 grams (2 scoops) per day.
Store cool and dry.
The daily dose can be taken in one go, but can also be divided into 2 to 3 portions throughout the day.
Magnesion® Therapy can be taken during or outside of meals.
Do not exceed the daily amount.
Dissolve 1 to 2 scoops per day in 250 ml of warm or cold water, unless otherwise advised.
How does it work?
Magnesium and vitamin D3 work together and need each other. In order to optimize its effect with extra use of magnesium and to maintain your vitamin D3 values, vitamin D3 is always added to the Magnesion® products. Magnesion® is therefore extra effective, safe and reliable. It can also be used in combination with medicines. Because you can drink it, it is also friendly to the stomach and easy to use, for young and old.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Magnesium plays a role in the cell division process
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to a good electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D increases the absorption of calcium in the bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the proper absorption of calcium from the diet
- Vitamin D contributes to the production of cells and tissues
- Vitamin D contributes to a good resistance
- Vitamin D has a positive influence on the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to normal muscle function